USA - A better product for the market.
All of our designs are crafted & engineered for a lowest total cost of ownership.
Just like a car, the total cost of ownership is not only the initial purchase price but also the expenses incurred through its lifetime such as repairs, fuel, unload time and longevity. Every piece of equipment designed and built at Advance Engineered Products conveys a lowest total cost of ownership through our innovative engineering, top quality workmanship and highest level of warranty in the industry.
We reset the bar in the tank industry by using top quality material, industry best craftsmanship and advanced engineering to create the best product on the market.
REDUCE ROLLOVER ACCIDENTS
Decrease catastrophic accident costs by reducing rollover risk with our new lower Centre of Gravity trailer designs.
Market best lower weight designs, decreases trailer tare and increases topline revenue on payload.
2023 Advance 13,400 USG 5 Compartment 406 Petroleum 6 axle Michigan Trailer
2021,15,245 USG, 5 Compartment DOT 406 Petroleum Alaskan Mini A Train
2021 2,200 CUFT 8-Axle Pnuematic B-train, used for hauling sand/cement.
- Designs built and tested with customers for over 30 years
- Tough Durable Designs: Full ¼” Aluminum plate, Fully Welded Collars and Outriggers
- Ease of Operation and Service: Side mounted extruded aluminum wiring harness for ease of access and trouble shooting
- Warranty Coverage: Three year warranty
Specialty and Unique Engineering and Manufacturing features include:
- Extreme light weight, and aerodynamic low profile designs
- Durable asymmetrical profile selections
- Fully reinforced baffle openings for superior tank longevity
- Unique tank head and baffle designs eliminates stiffeners, saves weight and reduces maintenance
Build to Perform
Send me more information
Call Now for More Information