Experience What our Commitment to Product Excellence Means to You:
- ADVANCE engineered units increase the payload-to-weight ratio, delivering both economy of operation and rugged durability.
- DESIGN – Advance’s skilled designers work with customers’ requirements to ensure maximum performance from every unit.
- MANUFACTURING – Care taken in the building of each Advance unit, by our professional team of craftsmen, results in superior product integrity.
- MATERIALS – The finest materials and components are incorporated into our designs. Improvements are constantly sought out and featured in our equipment.
- QUALITY CONTROL – is reflected in the consistent performance of Advance products.
- CUSTOM FABRICATED TRUCK AND TRAILER EQUIPMENT – Our modern, fully-equipped manufacturing facility, with its professional team of experienced craftsmen ensure effective solutions to customer requirements. Our service facilities are also first-rate, with all the required equipment at the disposal of our qualified service staff.
- ADVANCE adds extra quality to proven concepts. More extra-value features designed for convenience and ease of maintenance help minimize downtime.
- SERVICE – Factory supported service facilities ensure proper follow-up to any service requirement. Dedicated employees respond effectively to customer needs. Ease of service and reduced maintenance costs are standards achieved through features such as: durable rear lighting modules, bolt-on brake spiders, extruded aluminum wire carriers for air and electrical lines, bolt-on fenders and brackets.
Over thirty years ago, Advance Engineered Products set a new standard of excellence in engineering by designing and building the finest tank truck and trailer equipment in Canada. When the company entered the aviation refuelling business three years later, its’ equipment became synonymous with dependability, longevity and robustness. And, because of Advance’s constant innovations in technology, we are recognized around the world as a leaders in bulk tank trailer design.
With manufacturing plants across Canada, Advance Engineered Products has a reputation for meeting and exceeding the most demanding bulk hauling requirements of oil companies, hired and private carriers and our Canadian and USA military organizations alike. Our equipment is designed with purpose and fabricated by craftsmen.
We don’t compromise on quality, ever.
Supporting Bulk Hauling Companies for over 30 Years
Advance Tanks Centres are local support for Bulk Hauling companies that need to keep their equipment certified, maintained, repaired and modified. Not only do we support our own equipment customers, we also service all makes and models of Bulk Trailers including: Tremcar, Heil, Polar, Dragon, STE, Beall, Columbia.
Specialized Trailer Mechanics and Training Certification
We have certified trailer mechanics and our own Tank Wright Training and Certification program to keep our staff trained up on the latest innovations in Tank Trailer / Bulk Trailer Technology and Trouble shooting.
Certified Tank Trailer Engineers and Facilities
Supported by our TC Certified Engineering group in Regina we are specialists at repairing and recertification’s of damaged equipment.
Advance Tank Centres specializes in rollover repairs, equipment modifications and recertification’s. Working closely with our factory and Engineers, Tanks are engineered and repaired for recertification. We work closely with all major Equipment Insurers and are goto specialist for over 30 years.
To help you keep aging equipment working we also engineer modifications to update Tank Trailer equipment for additional years of service.
Tank Trailer Parts Specialists and Rush Services Network
To keep you running we operate a well stocked parts department in each of our branches. Each location is fully factory supported with additional full access to our Factory Parts group in Regina for rush parts delivery. Our trained and experienced Parts Staff are on duty to help you find the right part quickly.