Our equipment is engineered to perform and most importantly – built to last.
Advance Engineered Products builds a number of of Crude Tank Trailer units in a range of sizes. Including:
- Double Conical
- Tridem Semi Trailers
- Mounted Units
All Tank Trailers available as:
- Stainless Steel
Specialty and Unique Engineering and Manufacturing features include:
- Extreme engineering and components for rugged and remote lease and battery site collections and operating conditions
- Uniform thickness shells for operating conditions up to 120 degrees Centigrade (248 degrees F)
- Lining compatible, corrosion resistant, supreme durability flangeless head designs.
- One piece machined tank sumps, drain troughs, pump off pick-ups, and tank fittings provide the best corrosion resistance and lifetime performance.
All of Advance’s trailers are engineered for the toughest conditions and include designs, manufacturing techniques, materials and components that work to produce trailers for the tough conditions our customers operate in.
- Designs built and tested with customers for over 30 years
- Corrosion Resistant Designs include: Flangeless Baffles, Heavy Duty 1 Piece Machined Aluminum Pan Sumps,
- Tough Durable Designs: Full ¼” Aluminum plate, Fully Welded Collars and Outriggers
- Ease of Operation and Service: Side mounted extruded aluminum wiring harness for ease of access and trouble shooting
- Service Availability: Network of factory supported service branches
- Warranty Coverage: Three year warranty
Engineered for the Toughest Conditions
Send me more information
Call Now for More Information